Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

More Than Words November Main Challenge is Here!



Hello Friends!
It's a new month and More Than Words is hosting a fun Main Challenge.
Again, I found myself working in my Art Journal.

Recently, I have been craving a SPECIAL moment where I can just stop, breathe and think.

For the More Than Words November creative challenge I have chosen new stamps, inks, and watercolors products; blue watery background; and old elements.
My Quote reads:
“You know those things you always wanted to do, You should do them now.”

 Some Close ups:



Some Finnabair Crackle Paste and Rust Mica Powder gussied up this Blue Fern Studios Anchor Chipboard.





More Than Words November Main Challenge can be found here.




18 comments:

  1. Completely fabulous and inspiring!! I love that blue and yellow background, the warm hues in the focal imagery just really brings it to life!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! wonderful, lovely, miraculous, marvelous, wondrous, gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete