Quotes

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time." -Thomas Merton

Sunday, July 19, 2015

I can't drive by a beach and not get out and get my feet wet....

 
A photo to remind me that I was once young and carefree.
To this day, I cannot drive by a beach and
not get out and get
my feet wet.
Still enjoying working with
 my Canson Mixed Media Tablet.
Organized all my brads, pearls and embellies
this weekend. Loving the feeling and
inspiration of organizing my supplies which
then inspire me to create with them.

Below is a close up of some stencil and stamping to help create some interest around the photo.
The papers are Prima's Cigar Rose Secrets.
 
 
Below is a little happy accident when I dropped some aqua mist over a red drop. Love it when that happens!



A close up of the sewn beads around a sweet little cluster:


Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful Joyce! Love your color combo and that little cluster is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything !!! So many beautiful little details. :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow wow wow ... absolutely glorious .... stunning piece of arty goodness xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design Joyce, I just love it, great photo and those tiny little clusters are so pretty, love love the red. xo

    ReplyDelete